Hello Readers, This time i am sharing top most necessary apps for every earning looters.So Read this full post :
1). Xposed Installer:
This is the installer for the Xposed framework, which is a requirement for all modules.It has been created by rovo69 xda dev
Xposed is a framework for modules that can change of the behavior the system and apps without touching any APKs. That’s great because it means that modules can work for different versions and even ROMs without any changes (as long as the original code was not changed too much). It’s also easy to undo. As all changes are done in the memory, you just need to deactivate the module and reboot to get your original system back. There are many other advantages, but here is just one more: Multiple modules can do changes to the same part of the system or app. With modified APKs, you to decide for one. No way to combine them, unless the author builds multiple APKs with different combinations.
Download Xposed Installer: Click Here To Download
2). Xposed Module IMEI Changer V1.0 Pro:
Steps To Install:
1. Click Here To Download (pro version)
2. Enable module in xposed framework
3. Comeback to app and enter new value and press apply
4. Again goto xposed installer and open framework page
5. Do a soft reboot
6. Open imei app and you can see the new value
7. Check the value by dialling #06#
3). Donkey Guard [Xposed Installer]:
Donkey guard allows you a fine grained tuning of access to your private data.it currently supports 42 restrictions which can be applied for every application.
4). Android ID Changer:
This app allows to change your android device id value.it does this by using the secure settings API system.To use this system ,the app attempts to grant itself the write secure settings permissionsThe app includes a backup and restore feature,as well as generate feature.
5). Bluestacks App Player & Bluestacks Tweaker:
BlueStacks App Player is a great tool for allowing you to run your favorite mobile apps/games in full screen in your browser using a PC or Mac.
BlueStacks App Player Key Feature
- Fully customizable environmentSupport for multiple OS configurationsGoogle Play integration
- Once installed, BlueStacks App Player can be configured to work with your choice of popular social media platforms i.e. Facebook or Twitter.
- As the environment runs Android apps, you can configure BlueStacks App Player to work with your Google Play account, so you can access all your favourtite apps and games.
- The user interface of BlueStacks App Player can be totally configured to suit your needs.
- Additionally, it is capable of integrating with the custom software experiences which are designed and developed by PC manufacturers.
- BlueStacks App Player supports multiple languages.
- App Player is a great tool for allowing you to run your favorite mobile apps/games in full screen in your browser using a PC or Mac.
- BlueStacks App Player supports multiple languages.
- You can enjoy a full Android environment through BlueStacks App Player, or if you choose, you can just install Android app icons directly onto the Windows desktop.
Bluestack tweaker is a portable application that is used to optimize the BlueStacks App Player. Bluestacks Tweaker able to:
- Change the window size, RAM, IMEI, AndroidID, shared folders, device models of BlueStacks.
- Erase all data and create new partitions.
- Change the service Startup on such BlueStacks Android BS, BS Locator, Updater, etc.
- Adding user profile on BlueStacks
- Changing the data storage location
For you fans of BlueStacks App Player BlueStacks Tweaker is one of the applications that must try.
YouWave is an emulator with which you will use all the applications provided in the Android operating system but in your computer.
You don’t need an Android mobile phone to take advantage of its characteristics. With YouWave you can use the apps, games and the same interface of this OS. It will ideal for those who don’t know to buy or not a mobile with this operating system or if you just want to try it.
Even for being more realistic, YouWave includes a SD card simulator, in which you can record games and you could use the multiplayer option to play online. It’s a complete tool that represents exactly how Android works.
AdAway is an open source ad blocker for Android using the hosts file. It needs Android >= 2.1 and ROOT access.
Problems can occur on some HTC devices when system-Partition is not writable!
- AdAway is Open Source and Free Software (GPLv3+)
- AdAway lets you select your own sources of hosts files
- You can add exceptions to your Whitelist if an app is not working when specific hosts are blocked
- You can define extra hostnames in your own Blacklist
- You can add your own (hostname, IP)-pairs in the Redirection List
8). ES File Explorer:
ES File Explorer (File Manager) is a FREE and full-featured file (applications, documents and multimedia) manager for both local and networked use! With over 300 million users worldwide, ES File Explorer (File Manager) is the #1 most powerful Android file manager in the world. ES File Explorer is a very useful tool for those more advanced Android users, as it will place tons of possibilities at your fingertips.
9). Titanium Backup Pro:
Titanium Backup is the most powerful backup tool on Android, and then some. You can backup, restore, freeze (with Pro) your apps + data + Market links. This includes all protected apps & system apps, plus external data on your SD card. You can do 0-click batch & scheduled backups. Backups will operate without closing any apps (with Pro). You can move any app (or app data) to/from the SD card. You can browse any app’s data and even query the Market to see detailed information about the app.
Cheat Droid is a developer’s tool. You are a developer and want to debug the shared preferences of your apps and games? You care about data privacy and want to see, what apps save which information about you? You forgot your password in your own app or game and try to recover it? You are simply some sort of “hacker” and simply technically interested?Then give Cheat Droid – Shared Preferences Editor a try! Shared Preferences are the most common way for Android apps and games to store settings or information inside your phone data. For example, a puzzle game might store the current level inside this file. Or other games might store your money, gold count, highscore or whatever in it. Apps might track, how many times you started them. Or when was the last time.