In this post i am going to show “How to recover deleted text messages on Android“. Sometimes we delete important text message accidentally -or even all messages. If you want to recover your deleted messages then you need to act fast because lost messages are recoverable only untill the portion of memory on which they were saved is over written by a file download or app update . So if you deleted messages recently and want to recover then read this full post to check “How To Recover Deleted Text Messages On Android“.
Tools Which Can Recover Deleted Text Messages:
There are many tool which can recover lost message . Here in this post i am sharing few tools . Every tool follow same procedure . First it scan your android’s memory then it identify deleted messages then it recover deleted messages. If you want to recover data than also tool follow same four steps (connect , scan , preview , recover ). Mostly tools require rooted phones to recover your text messages / android data .
Here are few tools which can recover deleted text messages on android :
- Wondershare Dr. Fone For Android
- FonePaw Android Data Recovery
- Coolmuster Android Sms + Contacts Recovery
How To Recover Deleted Text Messages On Android :
1. Download and install Wondershare Dr. Fone Free Trial Using Above Link.
2. After Install , Enable Developer Options on your Android ( Goto Settings >> About phone and tap Build number until you see the notification that Developer options has been enabled).
3. Now enable USB debugging on your android (Go to Developer options >> USB debugging and check the box).
4. Now Launch Wondershare Dr. Fone & Connect Your Android Phone to Your Computer via a USB Cable.
5. Now Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android will recognize your device automatically. And then, you should click “Next” to let the program analyze the data on your device.
6. If you have rooted your Android phone before, you need to allow the program Superuser authorization on the screen of your device before the scan. Just click “Allow” when the message pops up on the device’s screen. Then back to your computer and click “Start” to scan your device.
7. Now To save your time for the scanning process, after you click “Next”, you’ll be asked to select the file type (s) to scan. Since your purpose is to recover deleted text messages on Android, so you should only check “Messaging”. By doing this, the program will scan for text messages and message attachments for you. Click “Next” to let the software scan for deleted texts on Android.
8. Once the process is complete you can browse and preview both the deleted and undeleted data on your Android device. As long as the particular part of memory on which your data was originally stored has not been saved over, you can still retrieve it. This is why it’s important to act quickly if you’ve accidentally deleted an SMS.
Note: if you want to complete this process without a PC, you will need root access on your device and, more than likely, a paid recovery app. Feel free to do it that way if you like, but it’s easier (and free) to just use a computer.