In this article, I will discuss about three apps i.e. iRoot, Kingo Root & KingRoot. Many People don’t know how to root android phone.There are many advantages of rooted phones. Rooting your device isn’t as scary as you might think, and it makes your phone more customizable. Don’t worry If you’re not an Android expert.
The excellent iRoot app makes rooting your device a one-click affair, and you don’t need to worry about voiding the warranty on your device either.
1st Method ( iRoot App):
1). iRoot App For PC : Click Here.
2). Drivers Of Your Device installed on your PC. Search it on internet for your device model.
3). Android version should be Android 4.0 or higher but Not Lolipop. iRoot is compatible upto 4.4 (KitKat) version.
How To Root Android
1). First, if you’ve got a Samsung phone with Knox enabled,then go into Settings > Security and disable Lock Reactivation first.
2). Install and open iRoot (don’t be alarmed by the Chinese characters, all the important stuff is in English)
3). Enble USB Debugging on your device. You can enable this by going into Developer Options and enabling this setting. If you don’t have Developer Options showing in your Settings, enable this by going into About Phone and tapping on Build Number seven times.
4). Connect your device to your PC.
5). iRoot will look for your device in the database and if recognized, the root button will appear.
6). Now Click Root. The procedure will start after a few seconds and your device may restart.
7). Done!! You can check to see if you successfully got root permission by using the Root Checker application that is available in the Google Play Store.
By default, when you use iRoot, there is another program that handles superuser privileges on your now rooted device. If you’d like to change this for the amazingly popular SuperSU, just use the following steps:
- Install SuperSu from the Play Store
- Open SuperSU. Superuser permissions will be requested, click on OK (the option on the right).
- SuperSu will prompt the user to install the SU Binary. Confirm by click ok.
- Install Titanium Backup from the Play Store
- Open Titanium Backup and freeze the native superuser app that was installed by iRoot.
- Reopen SuperSU and reinstall the SU Binary.
2nd Method (Kingo Root App):
Kingo Android Root has launched its APK Root for Android, which provides a universal one-click Android root solution for Android users. It is easy to use and saves the trouble to connect to PC via USB cable.
Before jumping into the rooting process, please make sure you get everything right beforehand.
- Device powered on.
- At least 50% battery level.
- Internet connection necessary (Wi-Fi network suggested).
- Allow installation of apps from unknown sources.
Root Android Without PC Step by Step
Step 1: Free download KingoRoot.apk.
You can directly download this apk file to your Android device by clicking the link above and then install it.
If Chrome has warned you about KingoRoot.apk, click “OK” to proceed.
If you are using PC to view this tutorial, you have three choices.
i). You can use the PC Version of Kingo Android Root , which has a higher success rate.
ii). You can visit APK Root for Android on your mobile and download the file on your device.
iii). You can download KingoRoot.apk on your PC, transfer it to your Android device and then find the file via File Explorer and install it.
Step 2: Install KingoRoot.apk on your device.
If you didn’t check “Unknown Sources” in Settings > Security, then during installation, you will get a prompt “Install blocked”, stating that “For security, your phone is set to block installation of apps obtained from unknown sources”. Just follow phone instructions and install Kingo Root on your device.
Step 3: Launch “Kingo ROOT” app and start rooting.
Kingo Root is very user-friendly and easy to use. Click “One Click Root” to start the rooting process.
Step 4: Waiting for a few seconds till the result screen appear.
Step 5: Succeeded or Failed.
3rd Method(KingRoot App):
KingRoot is a Chinese application for people who want to root their devices without flashing any third party recovery, KingRoot will root almost any device running on Android Lollipop, KitKat, or Jelly Bean without computer and will root your Samsung galaxy without tripping knox counter (KNOX: 0x0).
- Download KingRoot apk App then install it.
- Connect your device to an internet connection Wi-Fi or mobile data.
- Launch KingRoot App, it will verify root status for your device.
- After few seconds it will inform you if there is a root access for your device or not, it’s normal if it display “Root access is unavailable”.
- Tap Start Root button and wait .
- Once it finish rooting it will display “Root successfully”, if your device reboot mean your device isn’t supported uninstall the App and wait for the next version.
- Exit the KingRoot.
- You will notice that you have the Kinguser and another Chinese application installed.
- Launch Kinguser App once to activate it.
- Use Kinguser to manage root Apps.
- Use root checker App to check the root access on your device.
- KingRoot App could root almost any Android device not all Samsung, HTC, Sony, ZTE, LG, Nexus, Huawei, Micromax, etc, please check device list.
- KingRoot 4.1 support Samsung Galaxy S6, Galaxy Note4, SONY Z3, Samsung X64, SONY 5.0.
- Rooting has risk and may be voids your device’s warranty.
Thanks For Reading This Post . Comment below with your device model if you are facing problem.